How to apply mascara tips and tricks.
Eyelashes are essential in a makeup look, makes your eyes look more open and awake it’s like putting the cherry on top of the cake.
When it comes to applying mascara it can sometimes look clumpy and you want to avoid that so here are some tips an tricks:
- Brush your lashes with a clean spoolie, this will separate them.
- Use a eyelash curler if you need to.
- Grab your favorite mascara and wipe the excess.
- Apply it on the roots of the lashes with wiggle emotions.
- Try to get more product on the roots this will give more volume.
- Apply 1 to 3 coats of mascara but don’t let it dry between the coats.
- You can use a cotton pad or even a spoon to avoid getting mascara on the lids.
- If your lashes got together during the process you can always brush them with the spoolie to separate them.
And remember always remove your mascara at the end of the day!